[tutorial] copy contacts from Nokia to Android/Gmail
Let's say you want to copy your contacts from a Nokia phone to an Android phone through Gmail.
- Mark all your Nokia contacts and then Create Backup/Copy from Phone to memory card.
- Connect your memory card or phone to your PC.
- Usually, the contacts copied are in Others - Contacts.
- Copy all contacts from there on your PC in C:\Contacts.
- Now open a Command Prompt windows: Windows Key + R - Type cmd - OK.
- Go to your copied contacts directory: Type C: - press Enter.
- Type cd \contacts - press Enter. Type copy /B *.vcf all.vcf - Enter
- Now go to Gmail Contacts, click on More - Import... - select all.vcf - Import.
- You can merge duplicates from More - Find & Merge duplicates....
- You can synchronize your Gmail contacts with your Android phone contacts now.